Sunday, January 8, 2017

Kenya fundraiser/ Sipe Family

I remember the first time I met Carrie. She said she had 7 kids and I totally thought she was joking with me...7 KIDS? And they're all yours? She looks like she can be her eldest daughters sister (that's a compliment)!

The Sipe bunch is easy going, fun and game for anything (even pictures in the rain). Thanks for your support Carrie!










Now is it just me or does baby Sage look a lot like baby Irene? Hehehe... we joked about that a bit... "She looks like she could be yours". 







2 comments:

  1. Haha you are the best and Saige could totally pass as yours lol . We had such a blast and you did an amazing job capturing each kids personality. You truly are a gifted photographer, great with kids of every age and an all around amazing gal!! Much love from the Sipe Tribe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carrie! Can't wait to work with your sweet family again!

      Delete